Incorporating all the best features of its predecessors, this third generation Titan has innovative features resulting in a more comfortable, lighter-weight and easier-breathing regulator. For the consumer that wants performance at an affordable price to the dive center that wants a rugged and easy to maintain regulator, the Titan delivers.
- Uses a balanced-diaphragm mechanism resulting in ease-of-breathing and consistent performance while environmentally protecting the internal parts
- The first stage is T-shaped as opposed to its in-line predecessor making it more compact and providing optimal hose routings
- Features 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports
- The unique, forged body of the first stage uses less brass making it more compact and lighter weight
- The outer skin provides impact protection as well as a cosmetic flair
- Uses a conical filter for better filtration
- Improved yoke screw eliminates trapped water
- Compatible with EAN 40 out of the box
- Mid-size, high performance demand valve second stage
- Easy-to-grip venturi knob stops unwanted free flow when the regulator is out of your mouth
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts
- Comes with Aqua Lung's ‘Comfo-Bite’ mouthpiece which reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- All new, easy purge front cover
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- This quick-connect model allows the 2nd stage to be removed and reattached without tools.
- This allows quick change-outs in the field and locker.